Check Out These Blog Articles and Learn All About Armored Fiber Networks and Other Cable Connecting Products and Accessories.
- Learn Why Rats Love to Eat Wired Cables and How to Protect it?
- What Is The Difference Between UPC, APC & PC Connectors?
- What Is End Face Geometry In Fiber Optics?
- 10 Reasons Fiber Is Better Than Copper
- What are Fiber Optics?
- What Are Fiber Cables Used For?
- What’s Driving Sales For Fiber Installers and Businesses?
- nanoFIBER – What Is It?
- LED Lighting Pros and Cons
- What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You (Clean and Inspect)
- 250 µm vs. 900 µm
- What is the difference between Loose Tube and Tight Buffered cables?
- nanofiber Armored Cables
- Fiber Connector Types
- Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Cabling for IoT and M2M Applications
- 5G and AI
- What Will it Take to Connect to the Arctic?
- WHY nanoFIBER SUPPORTS SPLASHES OF HOPE
Did you know pulses of light are used to transmit data over fiber-optic cables made of very thin and very pure glass? Fiber transmits data at ultra-high speed, uses very little power and has a long lifespan. A single strand of fiber can carry several hundred colors of light, each representing a different signal or service.